Monday 27 July 2015

Day 8: Style



Bonjour my internet friends,

Iconic. Beautiful. Classic. Style. Taylor.

Day 8: Outfits and Fashion

Taylor is known for her iconic style via each era of her career. I can't even express how much I love her style. Especially this 1989 era. To just point out a few favourites: 





Amazing, right? :)

Anyway, other than Taylor having amazing style herself (off and on tour) she also has fans with amazing talent and skills in the fashion area as well. 


Leighanne (on the left)

Shelby (on the left)

Lotte (on the left)

Lotte, that beautiful creature up there who looks a lot like the amazing singer (hence the 'lol thought that was me' sign because Taylor is goof), has also come up with a lot of outfit ideas for shows that you can find here if you still are clueless about what to wear and your show is a week away! 

Speaking of, my show is a week away. (what?!) And I still am lost on what to wear. I do have some ideas. I have one inspired by the look in the '22' video and another just by general Taylor style. 

inspired by:

Hey, if you can let me know which one I should choose! Or come up with an idea on your own. Maybe one of Lotte's ideas would be cool. Let me know! 

Taylor Swift and her Swifties have an impeccable style going for them (or dare I say, us) and I think we should applaud them (us) for this accomplishment. well done. 

That is all for now. :)

Keep smiling beautifuls, 
Naddy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment