Wednesday 29 July 2015

Day 10: This Love



Bonjour my internet friends,

This love is good, this love is bad (not at all), this love is alive back from the dead and it's in the form of the 1989 world tour.

Day 10: Tour

I will now take this opportunity to freak out over the amazingness that is this tour.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Breathe. Calm.

Moving on.

So far from what I have observed this tour is amazing. Magnificent. 

Her setlist looks pretty decent. I mean, she obviously starts with Welcome to New York because how else would you? 

And in there is an Enchanted/Wildest Dreams mashup I am so not ready for. 

And she ends with Shake It Off, genius. 

Her performance has always been pretty incredible. Her outfit changes are iconic and her dancers are fabulous. 

I am just so excited for her because as many of us know she has had a special guest at almost every show. From Jason Derulo to MKTO to Lorde to the entire squad. 

I just want to know, who will she bring to ours?! 

Who could it be? I don't really know. 

I am just so excited because this tour has brought so many amazing things to the fandom. Like Calvin at shows. Or Karlie. Or just, yes. I don't even know, I'm so pumped. 

What I have seen from photos and videos: the tour is SO MUCH FUN, for the both the fans and Taylor (and her crew of course). 

I am so happy Taylor has been having fun and is performing and doing what she loves for the people she loves (us). 

She is just so amazing. 

Keep smiling beautifuls, 
Naddy xoxo

P.S. if you are wondering, I made that edit up there. Please don't steal it. I worked really hard. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment