Friday 24 July 2015

Day 5: I Wish You Would


Bonjour my internet friends, 

Let's jump right into it. Taylor Swift. Fearless era. Go.

Day 5: Fearless

Fearless is by far my favourite album. No matter how much I love Red. Or 1989. Or Speak Now

This is the album that brought me into the Swiftie lifestyle. Sometimes, I wish I would have caught on a little sooner. 

I fell in love with Love Story (as I said here) and downloaded the album onto a CD as soon as possible and listened to it for days. It was amazing and still is. 

I find Fifteen more relatable now than when I was ten or eleven. Now that I am fifteen I find that the things that happened in the song are in real life (to me and others I have seen). 

You Belong With Me is my favourite jam and has been for years. It's an amazing song and I just love it so much. The video is my absolute favourite. I love the part where they talk at the window. Adorable! Haha.

Breathe is like one of my main anthems. I love when she just sings "mmm mmm mmm". It just makes sense to me. the lyrics are just so beautiful and wonderful. I love that you can relate it to almost any situation. And the chorus is so simple and yet, so powerful. 

Forever and Always has always been a favourite of mine, I'm not sure why. I just love the hook because I'll just sing 'once upon a time' and launch right into the song. It's so great. I also named my blog (Tumblr) after this song. You can follow me here. ;)

The Best Day is a very special song to me. It's about Taylor and her mom and I have a very close relationship with my own mother. I love her to bits and this song just brings back a lot of memories with her and the memories to come. My mother is my best friend and like a sister. I love her so much. 

Now, I could rave on about each song individually (as it seems like I was doing that) but I think it's just easier to give a quick one sentence reason why I love the song with a favourite lyric. 

Fearless: Best song for driving, especially in the rain with the top down. 
And I don't know why but with you I'd dance in a storm in my best dress

Hey Stephen: Teenage hope for a relationship with all the little anxieties that come along with it.
All those other girls – Well, they're beautiful, But would they write a song for you?

White Horse: A little bit of heartbreak and little bit of coming out of it powerful. 
I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well

Tell Me Why: Upbeat and innocent: very truth-telling and calling him out for his actions. 
Why do you have to put down my dreams, So you're the only thing on my mind 

You're Not Sorry: Raw and a very lyrically strong song. 
You used to shine so bright, But I watched all of it fade

The Way I Loved You: Sometimes a guy can be perfect but you miss the raw power of being in love.
And it's 2am and I'm cursing your name, You're so in love that you act insane 

Change: I love this one because it's about moving past what happened and winning in life. 
And the battle was long, it’s the fight of our lives, But we’ll stand up champions tonight

I love Fearless so much. This is Taylor to me. Raw, real, innocent, powerful, and a teenager going through her first loves and friendships writing songs about it in the process. 

Keep smiling beautifuls,
Naddy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment