Thursday 23 July 2015

Day 4: Out Of The Woods


Bonjour my internet friends,

There on the left is Meredith Grey and on the right is Olivia Benson. They are amazing little creatures and belong to the one and only Taylor Swift. You got it? Let's get started.

Day 4: Cats

Now cats are a huge part of Taylor's life. It's a love that is straight out of the woods.

She has two of them. Meredith and Olivia. They are both the cutest things in the entire world. And Taylor was very creative with their names.

Meredith is named after Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy.

Olivia is named after Olivia Benson from Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.

I love cats. Only one problem: I am very allergic.

It is the unfortunate case that a cat lover such as I, happens to not be allowed to touch a cat without having to wash my hands very thoroughly before commencing with life.

This makes attending my aunt's house for any reason very hard.

She has three (used to be four, rest in peace) amazing black cats.

Izzy, Buffy, and Deeyo are amazing. I have recently taken a love for them at a sleepover with my aunt. We had a lot of fun and I had cuddle time with the kitties. 

Although, Deeyo is an outdoor cat so I don't have as much cuddles with him, Izzy and Buffy are great cuddly companions. The two girls are cute and sometimes a little vocal but that's what I love. 

I really like cats (almost as much as Tay). And hope to have one in my future. (Hypo allergenic most likely haha)

Cats (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

keep smiling beautifuls, 
Naddy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment