Thursday 23 July 2015

Day 3: Clean

Bonjour my internet friends,

As you can see this is a familar photo. I used it for day 1 (if you read it at the time of posting) but have now changed it to a lovely Taylor in a cute music video. Enjoy.

Day 2: Taylor Swift 

Now you may be thinking, duh this is about Taylor, why need a whole day on her? Well, you're right but she has her debut album that is self-titled and that's what this post is about.

Since I am a fan of Taylor, I have heard this album. But unfortunately, not in it's full extent.

Yes, that may seem terrible. But I fell in love with Fearless and didn't even know she had an album before until two years ago (I've been a fan for about 5 or 6 years).

But here I am to talk about what I love about this album.

For the past two weeks, I have been very much obsessed with the song 'Our Song'.

Like this obsessed:

Haha, yeah I like to do that sometimes. 

Specifically, that album makes me think of Taylor as a young relateable sixteen year old. It is so great to listen to because it is where she started and was at the beginning, very country. 

I usually don't listen to country but this is her and it's raw and real. the lyrics are just perfectly clean. 

Just to say some of my favourites: Our Song, Picture to Burn, Tim McGraw, Teardrops on my Guitar, and Mary's Song (Oh My My My)

keep smiling beautifuls, 
Naddy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment