Sunday 26 July 2015

Day 7: Wildest Dreams


Bonjour my internet friends,

Probably the peak of my existence and the reason for my death I present ...

Day 7: Speak Now


This album is long but it is so beautiful. I didn't listen to this album as much as I could have or should have. But I have my favourites and I think I'll just do a little on those instead. :)

I really love Ours. It is cute and happy and makes me feel good. I love the beauty of the vocals and lyrics.

Mine is just such a lovely song about having a crush and it going further. The lyrics are amazing and I don't know how else to express it.

Every time I hear Sparks Fly I want to jam out as much as possible. It is an amazing song for Emergency Dance Parties.

Back to December is a perfect mix of sad and nostalgic.

Speak Now (the album song!!) is the best. Very straight forward and shady. I love it haha.

When I listen to Mean, I want to hurt anyone who hurt my queen. And I mean, it's also relatable with amazing strong lyrics.

Now, Never Grow Up makes me feel all types of ways. I like to think of it as Taylor singing to me, me singing to my 2 year old cousin, me singing to my sisters, just an all around love circle. This song makes me take a step back and realize I need to reevaluate my mentality. I don't need to grow up just yet. (makes me cry just a little bit)

This is and always has been my favourite song. Enchanted is a beautiful song, both lyrically and story line and melodically and just the song is so soundly pleasing. 

I didn't understand a lot of the lyrics in Better Than Revenge when I was twelve, but oh man I get it now. This song is influential and so mighty. I love just screaming and being mad to this song because that's what it's meant for, right? ;) 

I hope you enjoyed my little loves off this amazing album. Taylor is a lyrical genius and always omits amazing songs. Even in your wildest dreams, she comes through. 

Ones I missed: Dear John, The Story of Us, Innocent, Haunted, Last Kiss, Long Live, Superman, and If This Was A Movie. 

Keep smiling beautifuls, 
Naddy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment