Friday 1 January 2016

Hello 2016! Harry Lou Year!


Bonjour my internet friends,

Sorry, I mean happy new year. Darn Louis and Harry always on my mind!

There is this account on Twitter that I totally love called @rtyour2k15 where she tweets things that people have done in the year and you retweet it if you have. So here are a list of things that I have done this year, via 'Retweet your 2k15'.

  • went to a wedding 
  • cried a little over Made in the A.M. 
  • met Tyler Oakley (06/07) 
  • became confident with who I am
  • had a class with my favourite teacher (English 10/11 and AVID 10) 
  • stopped caring (for the most part) about what people think of me
  • spent time with family 
  • learned to love myself 
  • saw Shawn Mendes (08/01) 
  • found out more about myself 
  • met a youtuber (Tyler and Korey Kuhl) 
  • made new friends 
  • went to the 1989 tour (08/01) 
  • survived March 25, 2015 (RIP) 
  • started thinking positively 
  • stopped trying to be someone other than me
  • rekindled a friendship 
  • got inspired 
  • realized my self worth 
  • realized that being single is okay 
  • gained confidence 
  • finished a whole book series (Vampire Academy) 
  • saw a shooting star
  • realized your grades don’t measure your self worth
  • saw Vance Joy (08/01)
  • watched the sunrise/sunset
  • laughed until you cried
  • told someone you loved them
  • had a sweet sixteen
and finally, the most important one:
  • had a great year
Keep Smiling Beautifuls,
Naddy xoxo

PS these are some accomplishments that I came up with myself that rtyour2k15 didn't do.
  • joined a new school club (GSA)
  • discovered new music (Halsey, Melanie Martinez, Benny, Hailee Steinfeld, Hey Violet, and Rachel Platten)
  • passed all my tenth grade exams (English, Science, and Math)
  • read past my 50 book goal (62!)

No comments:

Post a Comment