Friday 26 December 2014

welcome to a whole new world

Bonjour my internet friends,

I have been inspired recently to start this blog over from scratch. It was once a project for school (as quite a few people already read those posts) but will now be my own little online diary.

I recently completed the amazing debut novel from the blogger, Zoella, and was re-inspired to get back into blogging. The book was very captivating and I kind of wish Girl Online (the blog) were actually real so I could read about her adventures with Wiki and Brooklyn Boy.

I think it might be fun to do this occasionally. I mean, I often already do write to get my thoughts out so why not on this beauty of a blog? ;)

I hope you all enjoy my little tangents and things.

be warned for so much typical-ness, you could go into overload on how typical of a teenage girl I am.

keep smiling beautifuls,
Naddy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment