Sunday 13 September 2015

Autumn (Fashion, Drinks, School, and Much More)




 Bonjour my internet friends, 

“Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple.” 
― J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


I love autumn. I was born in October. Halloween. Leaves falling. Amazing fashion. Hot chocolate. Tea. Reading. Fireplaces and bonfires. Thanksgiving. Movie nights. Crunchy leaves. The colours. Comfort foods. Candy corn. Autumn rain smell. Sweaters. Cinnamon. S'mores. Hay bale rides. Corn maze. Scarves. Ankle Boots. Leggings. Foggy breath in the morning. The crisp air. Raking leaves. Toques. Braids. New seasons of shows. EVERYTHING. 

That photo I have attached up there is from this last fall outside of Old Navy and seemed to look autumnal so I am using it because I can't find any other good autumn photos of mine. 

School just started and I am nervous and excited. It is so nice to be in class again and see all the people I haven't seen in two months. Going back to school is the sign that fall has started and it excites me. I have good classes and good teachers. 

Halloween should be good. I have plans to try to go as a Disney princess. Maybe, we'll see. My group was going to do a group costume of Alice in Wonderland but none of the guys are in anymore. I was going to be the Queen of Hearts. Princess Belle now? Or Rapunzel? We shall see. 

I am already jumping in to the fall fashion. If you go on my Tumblr and look through the tag, fall fashion, you will see exactly how much I love fall fashion. Boots, leggings, sweaters, jeans, comfy scarves, toques, just so much cozy love! 

What I am most excited for is sitting by our fireplace (on the tv) and reading a good book in my sweater and leggings drinking hot chocolate or tea listening to my 1989 record. 

Also, my birthday. I am so close to 16 I could almost taste it. 

I have some plans but I think I need to have a meeting with my family to discuss what I could do. Both for my family party and friends. 

This is going to be a good final few months of 2015. 

Here's to 2016 and chapters 9 and 10 of 12. 

keep smiling beautifuls, 
Naddy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment